Covid-19 Letter to Our Customers
To our valued Customers,
There is no higher priority to our entire Now Courier family than the Safety of our Customers, Employees, and Contract Drivers. We are closely monitoring the Indiana State Department of Health website, the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, government agencies, and internal teams to stay on top of this evolving situation. According to the most recent information from the CDC, for most people, the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low. Now Courier will continue to adapt and evolve with this on-going situation.
Now Courier wants you to be confident in utilizing our services daily, as we know many of you count on us to deliver extremely critical products to and from your businesses and customers/patients. We have been communicating with our employees and contract drivers for the past few days, passing along the following information:
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face-mask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a face-mask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Face-masks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of face-masks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We are committed to adjusting our expectations as we learn more about this situation. And, we will always do what’s best for our customers, employees, and contract drivers. If there is something you would like us to specifically address, please contact us at 317-638-7071 or firstname.lastname@example.org . We are happy to hear your concerns or ideas on how we can provide the best service possible. This is a critical time in our state, and we are taking it seriously.
Thank you for your partnership,
Now Courier | CEO, Owner